We are required by law to add a state sales tax to all orders shipped to addresses in New Jersey.
We guarantee our personalized products to be free of manufacturing errors or product defects. Should we make an error in your original copy or written instructions, we will replace your stationery, or any other personalized item, free of charge, if notified within seven (7) days of receipt of your order.
Placing Online Order
Shipping And Delivery Information
- Please review your order carefully before you submit it. We are unable to accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations on personalized products. By placing your order, you agree to our online policy.
- We cannot guarantee any changes to online orders once they are received and put into production. Please review your order very carefully before submitting it.
- We use many specialty printers around the country and each printer uses different materials. All our items are considered excellent; however, if you are looking for a very specific paper weight or other detail, please let us know in advance. We would be very happy to make recommendations to you if you inquire about a particular item.
- Production time is normally 5 -7 business days from the time our manufacturers receive an order. Business days are considered Monday - Friday. Please allow extra time during the holidays and/or for large orders.
- Remember that everyone's computer is different. We have tried to ensure that you see all products as they appear, as clearly as possible. If you have any concerns, please contact us before you place your order. We are not responsible for differences in color or texture.
- Font size, monogram size and size of design is determined by the typesetter depending on length of copy, design(s) and/or monogram type selected and based on the size of product ordered. All of our manufacturers are professionals that have been typesetting for many years. We always defer to them for the final set up. If you are concerned about how an imprint will appear please be sure to request a paid proof as personalized items are not returnable. We will have the item professionally typeset and provide an image of the typesetting to you for proof approval prior to production. You will find more information about proofing below.
- Production time is varies by manufacturer, and is always in addition to delivery time. Most products ship in 5 -7 business days. Please indicate on your order if you need to rush production, you may want to select 2nd day air or overnight air at the checkout. There will be additional fees for 2nd day air or overnight air. The fee is for the upgraded delivery service and is not related to any sort of rush service for production time.
- Paid Rush Service may be available on certain items at certain times of the year. If you are interested to see if Rush Service is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 201-871-3880. Let us know the item you are asking about, when you need the product, and where it needs to ship. We will quote you if Rush Service would assist you in receiving the product by the date needed and the cost for the faster service.
- Customer-supplied artwork, for use on products ordered by the customer, is kept private and confidential and not used for any other purposes but for the production of the customer's product.
- You agree to not upload any photograph, image, design, or other content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. By placing an order on Ellenspaperplace.com you agree to indemnify and hold Ellen's Paper Place and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of photograph, image, design, or other content that you upload. You also agree not to upload any photograph, image, design, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Back To Top ^
- If, upon receipt, you find that your order is not as it should be, please contact our customer service department immediately, using the contact information provided on this website.
- All damages must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery. No replacements, allowances, or credits will be given after this period.
- You must retain the original packaging to show proof of damage. We will schedule the inspection with the carrier and they have four weeks to schedule an inspection if necessary.
Back To Top ^
- All orders placed online are the customer's responsibility. We recommend that our customers never enter an order twice under any circumstances. If you are not sure if an order was submitted, please contact us. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or 201-871-3880. It may take several hours for us to be able to confirm whether a job is in our system. We are not responsible for duplicate orders if the customer provides incomplete or inaccurate information when we search, per their request, to see if an order is already in our system. If a customer does submit an order twice, for any reason, we cannot guarantee that we can stop the second order due to our fast production.
Back To Top ^
- From time to time, despite our best efforts and intentions, errors do happen. If your item has an error, please contact us at 201-871-3880 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is likely that we will ask you to fax or mail us a sample of the product to show the vendor. Should we make an error in your original copy or written instructions, we will happily replace your personalized item, free of charge, if notified within seven (7) days of receipt of your order. We will redo the order as it was initially ordered only.
- Changes to orders on redos are not possible. We will redo the order as it was initially ordered only. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances
- Please do not return your item to us unless we ask you to do so.
- Please do not return the item unless it is requested. If you do return it, you will be charged a shipping fee to have it reshipped back to you.
- We are not responsible for errors in your original copy or print instructions.
- It is your responsibility to review the product when it arrives. If you send the item out and later discover an error there is nothing we can do to assist you in repairing it! Please notify us before you use an item if there is any error with it.
- If your order is for a gift or an event and there is not sufficient time for a reprint to be done, we can mail or email a gift notice to the recipient to let them know the gift is on its way. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations under any circumstances.
- You are responsible for the text you send to us on your order form so please proof the details carefully before submitting your order. We will print exactly what we see on your order. We are not responsible for missing or incorrect information that you have provided.
- We ship redos out the same method that they originally shipped. A customer may select to upgrade the service at additional cost. Special consideration in shipping methods may be given if a product is needed for a specific event.
- We try to expedite redos as quickly as possible, however, we do not guarantee exact delivery dates on initial orders or redos due to the many variables in printing and delivery.
- If you made an error on your order or if you simply do not like the selection you purchased and want us to reprint it for you with a different selection, such as a different product or different font or different paper/ink color, etc, we offer a 10% Customer Courtesy Discount (exception: E-invite orders) if you inform us of the error within 5 days of receiving your merchandise.
Back To Top ^
- We work with many different specialty printers around the country and each facility uses their own standard ink colors. Also, due the unique process of printing, inks may vary in appearance on different papers. If you need assistance regarding a particular color, please contact us prior to ordering so we can try to provide a sample if necessary. We do our best to carefully display the product and ink colors in our images. Remember, everyone's monitor is different. Please use the sample shown online only as guide for the design and ink color you will get in the actual product.
Back To Top ^
LATE or MISSING ORDERS
- If a product has not arrived by two weeks after the estimated delivery time stated on our website, please report it to us so we can track it with our printer.
Back To Top ^
- Personalized items are charged at the time an order is placed. Due to the personalized nature of the products we produce, all charges are done before an order is sent to the factory for personalization.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal or money orders. Personal checks not accepted.
- Prices Subject to Change without Notice. All Sales are final.
- All prices and payments are in U.S dollars.
- New Jersey deliveries will pay a 7% sales tax. Orders shipping outside of New Jersey are tax-free.
Back To Top ^
PLACING ONLINE ORDER
- Review Your Order Carefully: Please review your order carefully before you submit it. If you have any questions about how to enter an order please call or email before you place the order. We are not able to screen or check every individual order as some go into automatic production. You are responsible for the job if you provide incorrect or incomplete information.
- Entering Text: We follow the format of the item shown on the website for "case"... whether it's UPPERCASE, Upper/Lower or all lower depending on the font chosen. We will default to the sample if no font is chosen. We automatically typeset the text on your item exactly as you provide it on your order. If you would like the case different then what you see, please indicate on the order under special notes. We will try to accommodate all requests with the printer. Font size is determined by the typesetter depending on length of copy.
- Include All Text to Appear: You must include ALL text you want to appear including punctuation, headings, and so forth. If there is any information that will automatically appear on your product we will note that in the product description.
- Changes to Text: Please understand that we do not make changes or corrections to imprints without explicit direction from you in writing via email. We may correct spacing, but with today's creative spellers, we cannot guarantee that any other errors will be caught. Please review the text you enter very carefully before it's submitted, as many orders go into production immediately.
- How to Place Orders: You can place your orders online, by phone or by mail. You will get an automatic email confirmation within minutes of placing your online order. If you place a phone order we will email you a copy of the phone order for your review and approval before the order goes into production. You are fully responsible to review phone orders to be sure the stationery associate typed in everything correctly. You are charged when you place the order.
- Requesting Order Change: We are only able to change or stop an order which we have not put into production. Some orders go into automatic production and cannot be changed once submitted. Once an order is in production, changes or cancellations cannot be accommodated. You will be charged for the original order as it was submitted to us so please check your order carefully prior to submitting it. If there are any charges incurred to change the order we will provide the fee to you before it's charged for your approval. If you opt to cancel the order at that time, there will be cancellation fees.
- Product Information We do our best to explain every detail about how an item is produced however if you are unsure about the layout, content, design, format or other detail about the product you are ordering, it is your responsibility to inquire before you order. Our customer support is available by phone at 201-871-3880. We will also be glad to clarify any product detail for you by email, which we monitor from 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. EST, seven days a week. Please send email to email@example.com. All calls and emails are answered within 24 hours. If you would like an answer by phone, please make sure to leave an evening phone number as well.
Back To Top ^
- Each order is individually personalized with care by trained professionals. Please allow us the required production time needed to produce your order with the highest quality standards. We estimate production time in business days. This means Monday through Friday. Seasonal closings due to holidays need to be taken into consideration when planning.
- We suggest you order early to avoid holiday and other seasonal delays.
- Production days are Monday - Friday. Holidays are not considered working days. We are happy to rush your order if possible. Charges may apply.
- If you request a proof it will add extra days to the production time.
- If there is something you need by a specific date, please email or call prior to placing your order to ensure that we can accommodate your request. You will need to put the "need by" date on your order or send us an email after you place your order so that we have your request documented. We offer a special instructions/comments area at check out. We may suggest faster delivery methods if we feel it's necessary to ensure the arrival date you have specified.
- We are not responsible for delays due to any circumstances beyond our control during production. Our printing facilities are reliable and professional, 99.9% of our orders do process timely.
- We are not responsible for delays due to delivery for any reason. This can mean, but is not limited to weather, local delivery procedures, and incorrect addresses. We are not responsible if an attempt is made to delivery a package and not left for any reason. We do not require signatures on deliveries, however, it is up to your local carrier as to whether they leave a package if you are not home or if the location you request a delivery to does not accept the package or is not available to accept the package.
Back To Top ^
- Most items do not need proofs, as they are placed exactly as you see online. If you feel uncomfortable and want to see a proof, you can request a paid for proof. We are able to offer paid proofs only on select items on our site, so you may want to check with us before ordering.
- Proofs are a $10 fee and must be requested on the order at the time of purchase. You will find proofs under the accessory section.
- Cancellation of an order after viewing a proof will require a cancellation fee. The proof fee is non-refundable. The cancellation fee is determined by vendor.
- There are a number of items which can use customer-supplied digital image. Please contact us either by phone or email in advance if you wish to use your own artwork. There is usually an extra fee for custom artwork. All artwork will need to be emailed, and order will be done by fax. Proofs for custom order will be emailed for approval. Cancellation to one of these items after viewing the proof incurs at least a $20 cancellation fee.
- Once your proof is ready for viewing we will email you a link or fax it to you. Understand that you will be viewing it in black and white only. You must email or fax back a signed copy approving or disapproving the proof with changes. There is a charge for 2nd proofs and that fee can be quoted at the time of request, depending on changes. The proof fee includes having the artwork done one time and then we provide it to you for review. If we make any error on the proof we will of course correct it and supply a new proof at no charge.
- If there is no mistake on the proof but you decide you want to change something about the order after seeing the proof there would be a resetting fee, to be quoted, and then the job would be printed. If you request to see the revised proof there will be an additional proof fee which can be quoted. Multiple proofs do incur additional fees.
Back To Top ^
- There are no returns or exchanges on personalized items.
- There are no returns or exchanges on non-personalized products which include but are not limited to blank stock, baskets, acrylic holders, pens and accent items.
Back To Top ^
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Orders are usually shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground and actual delivery time will vary according to your UPS Zone. It generally takes at least 10 working days for your order to arrive. Many of your orders will come sooner. Occasionally, circumstances beyond our control will require additional shipping time. Holiday seasons, large orders, custom items, special orders and out of stock items may take longer. If we see there will be a delay, we will try to email you with that information and ask for instructions.
- The Ellen's Paper Place web page is set up to calculate UPS ground rates based on the shipping weight of the items ordered. If you order from different manufacturers the items are independently dropped shipped from different cities and the total UPS charges are calculated from each location. Shipments cannot be made to Post Office Boxes. UPS and FEDEX will not deliver to a PO Box. Shipping and Handling charges are based on total shipment weight and UPS Zone it is being shipped to. Standard shipping is UPS ground and expedited shipping by air is available.
If you have any questions regarding these charges, please email or call us and we will be happy to assist you.
- We ship all orders via reputable carriers including Federal Express, United Parcel Services, Airborne Express, Airborne and USPS. Standard delivery generally requires 3-5 working days for your order to reach its U.S. destination. Tracking is available on many of our items from our HOME page.
- You can select ground, 2nd day air or overnight air at the checkout. There will be additional fees for 2nd day air or overnight air. The fee is for the upgraded delivery service and is not related to any sort of rush service for production time.
- We do not require a signature for delivery. You are responsible to let us know within 14 days of shipment if an item does not arrive, so we can follow-up accordingly with our trackable vendors.
- We are not able to ship internationally at this time. You may, however, purchase from an international address and ship to a U.S. destination.
- Since we ship from many locations in the U.S. and since our products are going to many different destinations, it would be advisable to contact us to get a quote on the time in transit for a particular product.
- We charge for regular ground delivery based on the *total amount of your sale. The shipping fee will be automatically calculated when you check out.
- Fees shown below are the fees for delivery for contiguous 48 U.S. states. Charges for delivery to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico will be quoted by email or phone once order is placed.
- We are not able to ship to a PO Box.
- Additional delivery time and shipping charges may be incurred in the event we are unable to deliver your items to the shipping address(es) you provided.
- Charges for cc-easy and e-invite orders may differ.
*Invitations have their own shipping rates and are displayed within the ordering process for those products.
- Express delivery is available for an additional fee. Charges are based on UPS tarrifs for 2nd Air and Overnight Air. Orders from multiple manufactuers will incur multiple shipping fees. For packages with several items or for heavier items there are additional fees. The 2nd day air or Overnight Air surcharge is in addition to the ground service charge. You can see the options for delivery fees appear online as you checkout or you can contact us for a quote. The shipping method must be scheduled at the time an order is placed. We are not responsible if expedited shipping is ordered and an item ships faster than the website estimates. We are unable to refund expedited shipping selections once an order is in production.
- We suggest providing a business address for deliveries when possible. Remember to include the company name plus suite number and/or floor if applicable for more efficient delivery.
- We do not require a signature for delivery; however, your local driver may require a signature. We are not responsible if the driver requires a signature and if the recipient is not home to sign for the item. In such instances, even if it is a rush air package, the driver may not leave the item. (over kill) You can check on our home page for tracking information or Contact Us and we can provide information on when the job is expected for delivery so you can watch for the package. If you know you will not be home on a day the item is expected, you can try leaving a note on your door with your signature authorizing the driver to leave the product for you. Delivery requirements by the carriers are beyond our control and we are unable to take responsibility. Please order early enough in case of any delay in delivery. Note that even Rush Air deliveries can be delayed due to outside factors beyond our control. If the driver does not require a signature, we are not responsible if a carrier leaves your package unattended at your home and damage or theft occurs.
- We are also not responsible if a carrier makes several unsuccessful delivery attempts and then returns the package to us.
- If a delivery is not possible to your location due to an incomplete address, and the package is returned to us, we will need to recharge for the delivery in order to reship it.
- If you call to say you did not receive your order and if the carrier can provide delivery confirmation we are not able to issue any type of replacement. We will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier if such a rare incident occurs. Nearly all our shipments can be tracked from our manufacturing facility to the delivery address.
Back To Top ^
- Our printers count your jobs at several times during the printing process including during the print run, at inspection and as the job is packaged. However, any discrepancies must be reported within 7 working days from the time you receive your job.
Back To Top ^
- We work with many specialty manufacturers around the U.S. in order to be able to offer the variety you see on our site. We will post all tracking information to the site as we receive it. You will be able to track UPS shipments directly from our site. You will have to log into all other carriers with the tracking information we provide. If you are having problems tracking a package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll gladly track the package for you.
Back To Top ^
- If a customer enters an order by mistake and they call our offices immediately we will try to cancel it for you. If the job is already in production then it remains the customer's responsibility to pay for the order. We advise you not enter your credit card for a job you don't want. Once you enter your credit card into the system that will complete your order and it will be sent to our offices for production immediately. The best way to reach us is by email at email@example.com. You can also call us at 201-871-3880 to be sure we received your email.
Back To Top ^
Note: All prices in US Dollars